Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Love you to the Core

 


As September passes before our eyes, I'm reminded of those happy days when
the weather changes, leaves put on a show of color and all of us  eat apples.


The Greetery's Caramel Apple Die was in my order from the release, and I've
 been playing with making tags for candy bags. I saved one for a card.


The apple on the card front opens to a message (love the apple script), and becomes
a sweet surprise for the recipient.


All the apple sentiments are included in the Greetery's Fall Foodie Phases.


Ribbon Maker down the center, and Frosted Frame around the edge. the caramel
is GA'd before adding all the nuts and swirly candy.


The apple blossoms are from  Botanicuts Apple.
Such a fun card to make!  
Have a lovely fall week! Well, almost fall...











5 comments:

  1. This is such a fun fall card! I love the frame and gingham surrounding the yummy caramel apple. Adorable, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sweet card my friend and I'm loving all the details...especially that the apple opens for another little message!! Awesome job Nancy!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are scrumptious and those nut sprinkles look good enough to eat. Delightful my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved making caramel apples as a kid, and I may have to make paper ones now! This is adorable and the quote inside is perfection! . Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate your time and love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and fun, I love the goodies in the caramel and how the apple opens up, pretty papers and fun swirls and scallops!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!