Saturday, September 2, 2023

Birthday Pumpkins

 


Greetings, crafty friends!
My Greetery order arrived in record time, and I 
couldn't wait to play! My friend, Lisa Elton picked the colors apricot and
teal for the latest  Just Us Girls challenge. Lisa is one of 
the designers on the Jugs team so I thought I'd play along!


The Greetery's latest release has a stencil set, Fall Folk, and thought it'd
be fun to use the challenge colors on grey for my background. 


You're allowed to use neutrals as well as the challenge colors. I thing grey's
a neutral, right?
It was almost a shame to cover the background but the Plump Pumpkins looked 
so good with the folksy stenciled background, my card became  a fall 
birthday  card.


Check out the Just Us Girls Challenge here:



Thanks for the visit, and hope you're having  a great weekend!








5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card using the colors from JUGS! Those Folk Artsy pumpkins are dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your order sure did come quick Nancy...mine just came yesterday and I'm itching to play with the pumpkins and folk art stencil too! The JUGS colors worked so perfectly for this Fall birthday card...it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the release!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marcia! shock & awe it came so quick! Thank you, you'll love the stencils!

      Delete
  3. Those plump pumpkins are so pretty, I love their stems! Wouldn't I love to be able to carve a real pumpkin like that! Your background stenciling is terrific, Nancy. Wonderful card, my friend. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty use of our colors with the neutral gray!!! I have been looking at those Greetery pumpkins and yours popped into our gallery at a good time...haven't place my order yet! So glad you shared this beauty with us Nancy for our Just US Girls color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!