Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Blessed


Hi PTI fans! 
I love Mondays that fall  on Papertrey's release week.
We are asked to case the wonderful designers who take the new product 
and create and design fabulous things!

Sounds easy? Fun yes, easy no. Just try picking one out of 76 glorious
creations!


I finally settled on a beauty by Michelle Leone, featuring Betsy Veldman's new
Beautiful Berries: Autumn. You can see Michelle's card, and a card set she did here:




I used the stencil from Herb Garden, as Michelle did, and
substituted my vine with one from Embellished Elegance.
Inked with Summer Sunrise and Harvest Gold
Vine inks: Simply Chartreuse, Orange Zest, Scarlett Jewel.
So glad to use that lovely set again! 
Double Ended Banners and Inspired: Blessed.
Stitched die from Noted: Scalloped A2.
The Inspired: Blessed stamp set has several sentiments that go along
with the word, Blessed, but couldn't decide which to use.
Decided I'd wait until the need arises to add, 'so very', or 'grateful, thankful', 
or one of the other lovely sayings.

Play along on Nichole's blog here:


Also playing along with SSS Wednesday's Challenge


And Word Art Wednesday

14 comments:

  1. Me too and yes it is very hard to choose! Happy Wednesday afternoon to you Nancy! If only we lived a bit closer we could have been creating together. We both chose Michelle and both used Blessed!
    Your card is so beautiful no need to buy the new stamps :) what a beautiful card Nancy! I keep forgetting to use that stenciled from the herb set! The berries look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous. I love the card you created as well as the one you CASED. Michele is one of my favorites to CASE. Love your vibrant color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like it gets harder to pick just one card each month for me too, but I love the one you chose to CASE from Michele! Hers is so pretty but oh my gosh Nancy, so is yours!! I just love the bright Fall colors you used and the vine from Embellished Elegance is perfect...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful choice in Michele's card and you've CASEd it beautifully!! This is light airy and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sunny, summery delight! No need to order new berries. Sure to bless someone's life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful, Nancy! Love your flower choice! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beauty, Nancy ... the delicate vines with their sweet blooms are fantastic against that delicious warm sun! Blessed indeed! I have this set and it's rather under-used ... thanks for the gorgeous inspiration! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy, what a warm looking card. And it reminds me I should use my Embellished Elegance set more often!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so hard choosing just one card to CASE and you chose well. Your CASE of Michele's card is fabulous! I'm so inspired to pull my set of EE out and give it some love. What a festive fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful ! the gorgeous fall colours are just perfect.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is totally gorgeous, Nancy! Love the stamps you used and your beautiful Fall colors. I want to CASE your card now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your CASE of Michelle's card is really spot on, Nancy! I love the colors and flow of your design!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great colors and card. Loved your take on the card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card and blog are both absolutely beautiful! I'm now your newest follower. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future. :)
    Blessings,
    Misty D.
    WAW DT

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!