Wednesday, August 30, 2017

SAF '17 7th Anniversary Tradition Wool, with Heather Nichols


Heather Nichols and Wool, celebrate the 7th anniversary tradition. 
And she created the loveliest little notecards, 
and showed us a technique in which she sewed on the veins of leaves. 
I thought of my old friend, Lovely Layers, but couldn't bear to cut off those 
sweet scallops, as Heather did!




Stylized Autumn leaves stamped in the background, Canyon Clay Pattern Pack paper,
sentiment also from Stylized Autumn
PTI: twine

2 comments:

  1. I love the aqua mist added to those lovely fall colors! It reminds me of the crisp blue September skies we have coming our way soon. This is just marvelous Nancy. So warm and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This beauty really says Autumn to me! It makes me a bit homesick for New England in the Fall. LOVE the cool-tones of felt colors that you used.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!