Monday, February 11, 2013

Color Challenge No. 3

Color-inspiration-3
Challenge #3
Can't say I'm happy with the results. Watercolored the bird squares from Take Three Summer, and stamped them with Plum Pudding. But the watercolor paper I used looks like a dirty purple.
The hello Sunshine embossed with a recollection powder from Michaels is going in the trash!
We learn from using which materials are good and which are bad.
As Nichole has said, "there's nothing like the best tools".
Live and Learn!
I really liked the color combo, just not on the card I made.
Is it wine time yet?
 


3 comments:

  1. Its still looks good to me. Your plaid is beautiful! (Did you stamp that?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these birds and have never seen this stamp set! I think your card is cute...I made a card with this color story too and had problems with my purple inks...may need to try a few new ones...I don't know!!!
    :) Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy. I can see what you mean but - if you ask me - the `main problem´ is: as you`re always creating super super beautiful cards .... once a card is only super beautiful, it`s still less georgeous than the ones with 2 `super`s´ :-)
    Grab some wine - I`m so eager to see what you`re coming up with next! :-)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!