Monday, April 8, 2019

A Get Well Card


PapertreyInk's challenges are new every Wednesday, and one of them
Laurie's Fabulous Favorites,

is a challenge I'm joining today.
Laurie picked a photo inspiration and challenged us to do the same.

Here's mine:


A beautiful photo of Japanese cherry blossoms against a dreamy blue sky.


I chose the blooms and berries from PTI's Fresh Bouquet for my card.
The inks are Altenew's newest Spring collection, with copics for accents.
Nuvo's Copper Blush Embossing powder and copper sequins give a bit of bling,
and also added some splatters with Altenew's Magenta Ink.


Nothing better to get inky with a challenge, thank you Laurie!
Love the Wednesday challenges!

The stamps and dies are still on sale in the PTI shop.
My link will take you right to the store, and there's a die set to go 
along with the stamps.





9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Nancy, this is absolutely stunning. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!! I LOVE the flowers centers on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on a roll my friend...this is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love your inspiration photo and you did such an amazing job capturing all the beautiful elements of it onto your card! Your soft pinks make me feel like I can see right through them...such an ethereal look to this lovely, lovely card! Oh and I love the copper accents with the pinks too! Well done my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my stars, this is spectacular Nancy! You've captured your inspiration photo beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! I love the soft flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've captured the look of the inspiration photo perfectly! Love the awesome color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card jumped out at me on IG, so I had to see it on a larger scale here on your blog. The colors, both vivid and soft, flow into one another perfectly. Such a spectacular take on the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely stunning...just love those gorgeous colors and all your sweet flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning photo and interpretation Nancy! Wow! Love the brilliant pinks and copper~

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!