Wednesday, April 3, 2019

The Card Concept Challenge: Cottage Florals



It's Cottage Florals at the Card Concept Challenge, and we have this beautiful
rustic photo for inspiration.


Lots of fussy cutting for my Clean and Layered card, using
PTI's SAF 2018 Community Garden.


Mix & Mat Postal gave me the rustic background I was looking for, tied with a bit of
twine.
Play along for 2 weeks. At the Card Concept, you can choose one of our styles, or use
one of your own. Can't wait to see what inspired you!

Enjoy your week!


3 comments:

  1. What a terrific take on the challenge Nancy! I like the soft lattice you added behind the bucket of blooms. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect!! I LOVE that bucket and the lattice is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful Nancy...just love your sweet card.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!