Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Happy Easter


It's pick a favorite MIM tutorial on PTI's Win It Wednesday with
Laurie's favorites. If you followed that... great!
If not, we were asked to pick a favorite from PapertreyInk's many
Make It Mondays, and create a new card.

Since Easter is soon coming, my cards have taken a spring coloring,
and my Eastery/Spring stamps and dies are on my desk. It's how I 
roll with the seasons. I just love revisiting the oldies, and maybe combing
them with new sets.


So many great Make It Mondays, but I had this idea for Michelle Leone's Petite
Pattern Play, and went with it.


Remember this sweet card? Love Michelle's simple use of pattern and color.


I added a couple of lilac layers to my Scene It: Celebration die cut.
Eggs, bunny and sentiment is from Bunny Basket. And I found a pom
for the little guy's tail. All set for one of the grandkids.

Play along with PTI and Laurie's Favorites here:

Make it Monday #332: Petite Pattern Play           

Hope your week if full of crafty goodness!   

2 comments:

  1. Well this is just extra sweet! I like the mix of patterns on the eggs and the darling bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just way too cute...love your sweet little peeps and all those fabulous eggs.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!