Friday, January 31, 2020

12 Kits of Occasions: Rewind with Leftovers


This month at 12 Kits, we taking a look backwards at all our leftovers.
So many elements, papers, twine, embellies, that were waiting to be on a 
card!
Once I started, 7 came together before I knew it! 
In no particular order, and I may not get some of the kit givers right, but come
take a look...


This one was a leftover from Jeanne. She packs her full kits with extra love and 
special goodies. Goodies being candy! Opening her kit is triple wonderful!


I think this was in her kit too! I know I originally used a couple of her Chinese
lanterns, but how did I leave this one? So happy to use it on this card.


Being a sewer myself I couldn't resist using these adorable PTI thread cards and
embroidery hoop. Paired with die cuts from the Greetery.


Not sure, but I think these were fancy papers leftovers from a kit I sent.
Once again die cut (Nordic Frames) from the Greetery.


The Eifle Tower came black. I used some glitter paste to add glam. Kit courtesy
Michele Ferguson. 


I think this also was Jeanne's kit. The rocket paper, bling and sentiment were 
leftovers. 


And finally a Christmas tag from Marcia's kit. Just had to use that darling mouse!

I have a feeling you're going to love every card and project from this
month's rewind. Be sure and visit all the designers. We even have some
of our alumni with us!

Have a great weekend!

Finished one more,





6 comments:

  1. Seven beauties here Nancy! I love the "Over the moon" card from Jeanne's kit and the beautiful bird card at the end. So nice to see all the cards in one shot, I hope to remember that next time as its such a good idea .
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend with your beautiful family, love and hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy did you ever work your usual magic on the leftovers! These are all layered to perfection Nancy. I love all of the sentiments with the Eifle Tower, what a cute idea. The movement on the rocket card is fantastic. So much fun looking at past kits bits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting the feeling we all had a blast using leftovers this month...I know I sure did and I'm guessing with all these fabulous cards that you did too! I could have kept creating and creating if I'd only had more time! I love your Ninja card, the Eifel Tower card, the die cut rose card, the last card with the birdies on it, and your sweet little Christmas tag too! Lovely, lovely cards my friend...you outdid yourself!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my friend, you've worked your magic once again. Each and every card is fabulous! I love the elegance of the Fresh Picked card and the Chinese lantern. The colors and the bit of shine on both are just stunning! The ninja card is so cute and layered to perfection and I adore the sweet bird card at the end too. Oh heck, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my....just love all your sweet cards Nancy! your use of all those fabulous leftovers is amazing and so beautiful, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every one of your cards is a lovely work of art, Nancy! How fun to play with all of those leftovers and to see such a variety from your stash!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!