Tuesday, January 14, 2020

A Quartet of Pine Blossom


Hi and Happy New Year! 
Well, the New Year is off to a happy start. Saturday was one of those days
with no one around, quiet and chores free. Way too good a day to waste!
The holidays came and went so fast, I hadn't used the Greetery's Pine Blossom
at all, and there it was right on the top of my order.


I die cut and stamped the bouquet and flowers in several colors.
I hadn't used the Berry Branch Stencil either. 1st inked, then played with
stencil paste in a couple of colors.


My stash of birthday cards is low, so all 4 cards were done for winter birthdays.


My outdoor garden is sleeping right now. It's down to freezing where I live,
but on this card it's bright and happy.


I just love the new bow Betsy created. So open and animated!


And finally one with my favorite greeting, blessings.

Nothing better than a crafty weekend!

Here's a list of what I used: All Greetery
Pine Blossom stamp set and dies
Fit to be Tied die
Inside Out Berry Branch die
Berry Branch stencil
Terrarium die
Knit Wits stencil
Nordic Frames die







5 comments:

  1. I'm seriously drooling here Nancy!! All 4 cards are absolutely GORGEOUS and you've given me some great inspiration! I finally played with the Pine Blossom set last week for the 1st time, but haven't used the stencil yet and can't believe how perfectly it looks with the Pine Blossoms! Love how that bow looks with the blossoms too! Like you, I made several color combinations when stamping the blossoms, so I have a few left over to play with and add the stencil to a background and add a bow or two too! Lovely, lovely cards my friend and now we need to get ready for the next release!! (I almost wish Betsy would go every 3 months instead of two so I had more time to get use from ALL that I buy from her...I mean I really do NEED it ALL!) Take care. Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so beautiful Nancy! I love that you've used the pine blossoms for winter birthdays and the colors are wonderful. You might just force me to go shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly Nancy if the Greetery doesn't add you to their design team I have to wonder what the heck I'm missing! GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY! I have to agree with Jeanne!!! Love your sweet quartet of stunning cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the comments are too funny, all my thoughts as well! First lovely creations here Nancy! And wishing the Greetery releases were further apart, so we would have more time to play, save up, take it all in!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!