Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Valentines


Hello there. Getting close to Valentines, and had some time to play with Betsy's
February release, and all the great new stamps and dies that came with my order.


I followed Dawn McVey's lead with my double background stamping and
angling the plaid stamp. Couldn't resist also double stamping the envelope flaps.


One card with red interior and sweet heart seal,


And one with double envelopes and messages and a postage stamp. 
I LOVE these sets. I understand some of them sold out, but if I were
you, I'd add them to my collection when they're restocked. I already
have plans for Easter cards, using the florals and envelopes for my
holiday cards.

The first card I made with the Ribbon Words, a birthday card.



And this one made with Poppystamps Heart Plate, used as a stencil.
The frame was made by cutting the 2 Postal frames at the same time.





3 comments:

  1. Wow Nancy, you've used your new products beautifully! Betsy needs to sign you on to her team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so bold and beautiful Nancy! I agree with Lisa that you should have a place on Betsy's design team. Your cards are always stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! You have been busy my friend, and ALL of these cards are FABULOUS!! I had forgotten about Dawn double stamping her backgrounds, but absolutely LOVE the look and need to try that! Thanks for reminding me my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!