Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Valentines


It's almost Valentine's Day, and I've been playing with some beautiful foiled paper
by Rinea. If you're not familiar with the product, it's either starstruck pattern or
double sided foiled paper and comes in a pack.
It embosses in a folder beautifully, and cuts easily in a die. The solid colors are
double sided and react with a pad they call 'Ghost Ink'. I found some very
helpful instruction on YouTube.

This card was cut with Memory Box: Ferrand Heart, a favorite from a few year's
back. The background is watercolored with a new paper from Poppystamps.


The second card uses Rinea papers too, the silver heart die cut & embossed, and
the red first stamped with ghost ink, then die cut. Also a watercolored background.




I couldn't wait to use this new product (new to me), and love it! I've already got plans
to make some Easter cards with some of the gorgeous colors they have.

Thanks for the visit, hope you enjoyed!







1 comment:

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!