Monday, August 8, 2022

Birthday Card

 


My order with the Greetery arrived on Saturday, (remarkable customer service),
and I couldn't wait to play with the Arched Sentiments and Floral Arches sets. 


The colors for this card were inspired by some new inks from Altenew, rich faded 
greens.


Let's talk about that arch. Stenciled and stamped florals around a stenciled and 
stamped sentiment. Such fun to do, and so beautiful when done!
I watched the video Angelica does on You Tube. It's so helpful and
full of tips.


This is basically a one layer except for the Thank you which is stamped on a 
die cut and popped up with foam.


I added a few of the flowers inside the arch around the thank you.

I love all the goodies in this latest release. Can't wait to
use some more of these sets. 

Thanks for visiting. Have a great week!









1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Nancy! I love the stenciled center with the stamped sentiment that follows the graceful arch. It looks like there's so much dimension on this otherwise, one layer card. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!