Friday, August 12, 2022

Card Set for Alisa

 


Hi there! 
Do you have your own fan club? Have to say, (totally puffed up), I do.
My family thinks I'm so talented. Not even going to tell them it's the 
stamp companies, and all you brilliant inspirers that should get credit.


My daughter asked for some general cards, (she apparently ran out of the 32,000 I've
already given her!), and I was thrilled to have an excuse to play with my Greetery's 
new Wild Elegance. 


Now here comes the warning: this is a long post. Feel free to scroll quickly. Or, if 
you like details, take your time, look around, and please comment. Oh, I love those
comments!


Alisa is a worship pastor at her husband's church, and the women's pastor as well.
She keeps in touch with the flock with calls, cards and plans all their retreats.
(Did I mention cards?) I LOVE that my cards go to women who love God. 


The 4 cards I did for her are from the Greetery's newest release, Wild Elegance. 
If you pushed that button for the full release, you received stamps, stencils, dies, 
and a whole lot of inspiration from the Greetery's Look Book.


This bouquet, for instance comes with an outline stamp and stencils for coloring. 
One card uses the stencils, the other copics and pencils.


I paired Lovely Silhouettes with the rubber stamp Elegant Arches for these cards.


I did some fun stenciled envelopes for the cards as well. (Thanks Kelly Lunceford
for the reminder).

Hope you weren't too bored, and maybe got some ideas to do a card set of your own.
And I'll bet you've also got your own fan club... we all deserve it!
Have a great weekend. 


4 comments:

  1. Never bored when I visit your blog, Nancy... and you ARE very talented!! Your daughter will love each and every one of these beauties!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Nancy, these are all so stunning! How heartwarming to know that all your cards are shared with so many people. I could be counted in on that fan club too. You know I love everything you make!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each one of these cards is an absolute beauty Nancy, and your daughter is going to LOVE them!! And you can count me in on your fan club too...I always LOVE coming to visit your blog where goodness and beauty always abound!! I'm feeling the urge to go and play with my new goodies again now too!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky to have ordered these!! By the time I had gotten to The Greetery, they were gone. Your cards are GORGEOUS!! I love your color choices and all your pretty layering. You are just fabulous!!! (and I am one of your fans, BTW. Your work blows me away every time!!)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!