Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Christmas Cards with Leaves All Around

 


Playing with The Greetery's Leaves All Around, and this time created a Christmas
card using half of the diecut.


I'm behind on my Christmas cards this year, so the previous few I have will
soon be joined with a growing stash. (Christmas in August?)


The background panel is stamped several times with Windowpane, a large
rubber stamp. The merry sprigs are from Hoop Wreath and the sentiment
from Opposites Attract 


I had the bottom die cut left over, and created a second card, this time with a
panel white inked stenciled and then cut from Nordic Frames.
I also try to personalize Christmas envelopes to coordinate the Christmas cards.


Tucked in some leftover pieces from the first card, and added some Nuvo drops.


Well, my Christmas stash has officially begun!


Time to put Leaves All Around away for a while. This lovely frame die packs a 
wow on a card, and has so many design options! 

Have a great week!






2 comments:

  1. Both of these are absolutely GORGEOUS Nancy! The leaf frame was another thing I didn't get as I didn't think I needed it...wrong again!! I just LOVE all the layering of the different stamped images you used on both, and the matching envelopes too! Lovely, lovely cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fantastic cards, Nancy! The leaf frame is terrific and I like the plaid background on the first one. You're so good about making pretty envelopes to go along with your cards!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!