Thursday, April 6, 2023

Rejoice For He Has Risen

 


Hello and welcome. I am sharing a card with you done with some new stamps
and dies from The Greetery's new release. 


The basic nest die was cut from white and inked with several oxide inks.
I added the tiny flowers and some leaves. from The Baby Face Orange set. 


The nest is backed with brown for depth, and placed on top of Big Branches
Ruscus,  also inked. All placed on the Patchwork die, stamped with Spring
Meadow Background.


Rejoice stamp onto a Tear Strip Tag. 



Closeup of the nest and eggs.  A symbol of new beginnings! 

Happy Easter my friends!









5 comments:

  1. I've said it before, probably more than once... you belong on The Greetery team! You always make such pretty cards with their products. This has wonderful layers and is just fabulous! Happy Easter to you too, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lisa, you need to be on Betsy's team. This is gorgoeus!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!