Wednesday, April 12, 2023

The Card Concept New Arrival or Busy Bee

 


Well Hello friends! 
We have a new challenge at the Card Concept: New Arrival or Busy Bee.
Guess what I chose? 


Just had to play with The Greetery's Honey Bee dies for this one!


Mostly inked the bees, but added some white pen, and vellum for wings. 
If you look closely, I colored some glossy accents and dipped the honey 
stick into it. 


I was definitely inspired by the bee images on the inspiration photo


I also used the colors, and honey vibe for my vintage and Layered card.


The Greetery

Honey Bee die, Honey Jar stamps and dies, Lovely Silhouettes, Seed

Catalogue Background stamp, Buzz Worthy Sentiments Stamp set

Concord and 9th

Eclectic Garden Stamp set

Poppystamps

 Circle dies, Rain drops

Inks, Altenew & Ranger Distress Oxides







2 comments:

  1. This is incredible, Nancy! Love those bees and that honey stick looks so REAL~ WOWEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is incredible Nancy! The treatment you gave to the honey stick really does look real! Another amazing work of art.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!