Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Gift for a Friend


Hi Crafty friends! Hope you're enjoying the last of a very long summer.
I've been enjoying The Greetery's 'Handiwork', and just completed an
8 tag set for a dear friend.


My friend and I share a love for all things vintage, handmade and collectable. 
The 2 of us can loose hours in an antique shop, a fine fabric shop, and  don't
even get me started on vintage fairs!


This release hit every handiwork button in my heart. I've already made half a dozen
cards with the fabulous dies, stamps and all the  fun items, but I LOVE  making
tags, and just had to see how all the sweet smaller  embroidery hoops would work out.


My dear sweet friend is a quilter, an artist, and so much more. I don't think 
there's anything she can't do with her talented hands.


Betsy gave us 7 of these little hoops in different shapes, but I stretched it to 8 by using
the square twice.




Each little hoop is basically the same design,  with a different flower.


All  8 tags can be added to birthday,  or other special celebration gift.


All tags have a little bloom  tail, and  a  pearl.


My set of tags needed a box, and I had this one made, with slightly different colors. I 
added the color scheme of my tags, together with a large embroidery hoop,
and more notions. 


Betsy thought of every sweet detail, from the hoop, to the fabric and stitched florals.


Added some felt to the pincushion, and pink pearl handles to the scissors.


All 8 tags fit perfectly inside their box.


If you stayed with me, thank you!  You get the reward for hanging in there!

Have a great day, my crafty friends!

The Greetery:

Stationary Box
Deco Triangle Stencils
Macrame Diamonds Die
Hoopla Mini Die
Aida Cloth Texture Plate
Embroidered Background Stamp
Speed Tagging Did
Stitched Sentiments Stamps and Die



4 comments:

  1. What an absolutely incredible gift for your friend Nancy! I can just totally see your heart in every single tag and that fabulous box to store them all in...she is going to be blown away when she receives this!! Lovely, lovely post my friend and I sure hope Betsy sees this!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Nancy... your friend is going to be over the moon for this warm and thoughtful gift! Each and every element is marvelous. Bravo, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, you are so sweet! thank you!

      Delete
  3. I can't get over all the beautiful details you've put into making these darling tags. They are just amazing Nancy! YOU are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!