Friday, August 22, 2014

MIM #177 Using Cover Plate Negatives


What do you do when you're waiting for the big event at PTI to begin?
Make a card!

I finally got some Press 'n Seal, my gosh what took me so long!
It's possible to line up your small die cuts perfectly.
(Not to mention seal up leftovers!)

Laurie does her first Papertrey video here:

And she's a natural, easy breezy to follow.


Betsy's County Fair quilt dies, stamped with Summer Sunrise and Hero Arts Cement Inks.
The card is 4 1/4 x 4 1/2"
One problem... now what do I do until tomorrow morning?
Guess I'll make another card!

See you all tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. OK, I'm jealous! I loved the Country Fair kit, but knew I couldn't afford it AND everything I wanted from this latest release! The quilt die was the one thing I really, really loved from that kit and you've used it to perfection Nancy! I love the 2 colors you chose to do the quilt pieces in...they really pop against all the white! My girlfriend bought the Country Fair kit, so I know she'll let me borrow it after she's had a chance to play with it...aren't stamping friends a wonderful thing?!! :0) Have fun tomorrow...I'm looking forward to it too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt die was a perfect choice for your card. I love it against the gray background. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty! I love that die, wish we could buy it outside of the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty Nancy! Love the color combo and the detail in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Nancy! Have fun playing tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sweet quilt and colors have me thinking fall =)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!