Saturday, August 25, 2018

PTI SAF '18 Watering Our Flowers


It's Stamp-A-Faire time at PapertreyInk, and I've set aside the day to
watch live videos and play along at home.

1st card done, is with Betsy Veldman, and Watering my Flowers.
Of course that's a nod to watercoloring, and Betsy  is a master at 
technique. Watch her video on PTI's blog for insight and instruction.


Playing with PTI stamps I already have. This one's the poppy from Stemmed
Statements. Single flower was first stamped, then masked, and stamped 
twice again. I've used my own pan watercolors, purchased years ago, most are
Windsor Newton. 
Sentiment: You Made My Day

One down, several to go! Check back often if you'd like to see more.
SAF is throughout the day, and you have until the 30th to complete projects.

Happy Crafting!


13 comments:

  1. Oh my Nancy, these are absolutely gorgeous. I would say you are a master too. Beautiful card, friend. I used the same stamp set too, but only attempted one flower...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Nancy! Yours is as beautiful as Betsy's! Happy SAF day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING card Nancy. You totally nailed it! Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Gorgeous flower choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely breath of fresh air, absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, utterly gorgeous Nancy! But then you are a master of watercolors naturally...love the poppies. They look much better than mine. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy, this is stunning! We need to get together again so you can share some helpful tips on water coloring. This is just beautiful my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this has got to be one of my most favorite cards you have ever done my friend! Your water coloring on those Poppies is pure perfection...absolutely STUNNING!! And the background too!! I need help...can I come over?? Beautiful, beautiful card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your watercolors are gorgeous! Amazing work.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!