Tuesday, October 30, 2018

12 Kits of Occasions October: Happy Fall Y'All!


Just look at all those yummy fall colors! Hi everyone! It's time for 12 Kits' monthly
post, and we're coming to you a day early this month, 'cuz you know what 
tomorrow is...

Our Hostess with the Mostest is Sharron Gregory from onpapillonwings,
and she sent us this beauty of a fall kit!
I loved every bit! Thank you Sharron!
And although I don't do it often enough, a great big THANK YOU to
our photo engineer Lindsey for making all of us hostesses look good 
with our product photo!

Are you ready for some fall fun? 


Sharron sent some wonderful papers, and I tried to use some on each card. You can't believe
how many I have left over! All products are listed on the product page on our blog.


Sometimes it's so hard to use the wonderful items sent to us, but just had to combine
the birch tree and fence with a couple of Fall Friends from MFT.


More Fall Friends 


Sharron sent this wonderful leaf frame die cut from watercolor cardstock. just had to make 
a shaker with it, and some of the gorgeous leaves she also sent!
The 'Thanks' die was embossed with copper ep 3 times.


Last is this pre-stamped tag with a cup of cider. Hard to see, but after
coloring, I GA-ed the apple.

Well that's it from me for this month. Hope you enjoyed all the fall themed
cards. Don't forget to visit all the 12 Kits Designers. We love your comments!






7 comments:

  1. Spectacular makes with the kit, Nancy! You are my Layering Hero in the card world! I'm always in awe of both your layering and coloring skills! ❤Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Darnell about your marvelous layering skill! I've never gotten the hang of it and am always amazed by your gorgeous creations. Love all the wonderful designs you've created with the kit. The non-traditional colors make them extra fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Nancy! Your cards blow me away every time! You certainly do have the gift of layering. I try it and it just doesn't come out the same. I love how you were inspired to use Sharron's darling kit this month. I'm especially inspired by seeing how you used the leaf frame. I was so afraid to use that one. Your shaker card is gorgeous and I love that you put some leaves inside the shaker too. So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...fabulous cards my friend!! This is one kit I would have loved to play with!! (But then, I say that about all of them and pretty soon I won't have to miss out on any of them...YAY!!) Don't you just LOVE those MFT kids?! That little girl sitting on the pumpkin is my favorite!! And Darnell is so right...you definitely are the Queen of layering and color...every card is a gem Nancy!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are a fall feast for the eyes Nancy! Each one as pretty as the next. I especially like that you added aqua to each one. Lots of sweetness here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy have you been hanging out with Jeanne.... you are another queen of layering and doing it so well! Each card is simply beautiful , you have me wanting to make my cards all over again. Love the framing you did with some of these it adds so much to each card! Your cards are all gorgeous my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nancy! I'll bet you thought I'd forgotten you, right? Oh never! I had to wait for a day when I could view all these little wonders at my leisure … and I may just go back for second looks! Such darling creations... I can imagine you sitting arranging/rearranging those wonderful die-cut leaves - weren't they a treat? Dipping them in copper? Genius, my friend! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!