Monday, October 29, 2018

Joy


Hi there! I'm playing along with PTI and their new challenge, 
Transformation Tuesday. This week it's Lexi who challenges us
with a seasonal card she transforms into a holiday card.

I chose a card I made with an autumn theme, and transformed it
into a Christmas card.


Using the same bg stamp and frame die, but changed up the elements,
my card became one for the holidays.


I cut my frame from silver glitter paper, stamped the bg Text Leaves with Vintage Jadeite
 and silver ink. 
The bottom swag was made with Corner Adorner and some leaves from Vintage Linens.
Can you see the chunky glitter? A bit hard to photograph.
Getting in under the wire with my transformed card!





4 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy : )

    I love each perfect detail you included in each card! : ) Beautifully done!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous cards, Nancy!! I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I am waaaaay behind on commenting...hope you're not sick of hearing from me yet!! Had to comment on your cards though...I am in love with the colors on your Text & Texture: Leaves background and how perfectly you made it fir for Christmas!! Your Fall card is so fun and colorful, but your transformation card is GORGEOUS...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!