Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Card Concept 100th Post Celebration!


Hello! And welcome to my post today. 
The Card Concept is celebrating it's 100th post and challenge,
and we are bringing you double inspiration!


Each of us has invited a special guest to our celebration. 
My guest designer is someone you all probably know, Marcia Hill from
Marcia's Stampin' Pad.

Here's my card:


As you know, we at the Card Concept follow design styles, or combine them, or even 
create a style of our own.
I combined a few this week, calling my card 'layered elegant'.
A little touch of gold in the sentiment, adds a bit of elegance to any card,
and I was inspired by the gold on the pumpkins in the inspiration photo.



Can't wait to see how you are inspired and hope you'll play along this week!
Be sure to visit Marcia's blog and give her some love! 

Have a great week, and Happy Crafting!


Like a certain stamp or die I used?
They are all PapertreyInk, and my links will take you to their store.

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Nancy! Love the pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nancy, this is just beautiful! Love those pretty pink pumpkins perched on the wood slice and the little blooms too. Everything flows together in the lovely frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! I love the colors and all the details!! I true work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Nancy... this is stunning!! You've captured this amazing photo inspiration perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my...this is one ELEGANT card my friend!! Your pink pumpkins sitting on the wood slice are pure perfection, and I just love the frame and the addition of the florals from Farmer's Market too! Lovely, lovely card!! Thank you so much for asking me to play along with this challenge...so much FUN and very honored to have been asked!! Hugs my friend! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning, Nancy! You have captured the inspiration photo beautifully with your pink pumpkins and elegant design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy, I just LOVE these gorgeous pumpkins! You inspire me every single week! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!