Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Create Along With Us October


It's time for PapertreyInk's 'Create Along With Us'.
There were so many wonder filled projects and cards this month. 
I just drooled over every set released!
Heather's card and envelope set really caught my eye. 


I loved the way she used the new Pleasing Envelopes Stamp set, stamping all
around the card, and framing her beautiful sentiment.
The matching envelope was cut from watercolor paper, and is every bit as lovely
as the card!


I didn't stray far from her design. Even using kraft as my card base, and die cutting the front
of my card with the Medium Scallop Stackers die.


I used a We R Memory Keepers punch board to make my envelope. I've done so 
many of these, it's second nature now, and they always take card making up a notch!

Stamp sets used below. They are a direct link to the PTI store.

The sentiment is from Make It Market: Don't Forget to Write, but
I couldn't find it in the lineup. Afraid it might be gone. Maybe you have it?

Hope you have a great week, and hope it's full of crafting!


8 comments:

  1. Wow..... such beautiful, vibrant color and an amazing array of poinsettias! Love every perfect detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exceptionally beautiful ~ WOWZA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is just Gorgeous!! And now I want the Painted Poinsettias Stamp set...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Well made, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Pleasing Envelopes set was right at the top of my list and my order comes tomorrow! :0) Your card and envelope are absolutely GORGEOUS Nancy!! Your bold and bright Poinsettia's are FABULOUS and love, LOVE how you did your envelope too, with even the water colored part under the address lines! Someone is going to LOVE receiving this card and envelope this Christmas!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Nancy! Love the coordinating envelope, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great job on this, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!