Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Have a Beautiful Birthday

 


Well, hello! I've been spending some time crafting with stamps and dies that are new
to me, and was happy to see The Flower Challenge chose the theme, 'Use Your Latest
Stamps or Dies'. 


The Greetery's Botanicuts dies are simply amazing. Finelyinely crafted and 
carefully thought up pieces that produce flowers, pinecones, leaves and other
items from nature that allow your creativity to... well... bloom.


I began stamping the largest stamp from Sketchbook Roses on my card base, arranging on
corners, and covering the top. The spray is done with a toothbrush, and Lindy's Stamp Gang
Starburst Moonstone.


The roses are inked with Oxide Distress inks, mainly reds and pinks, and the leaves
are inked with greens and blue. I'll list the colors below. Once done and assembled
I flicked on the Moonstone and then white.  I did pop up up the pedals, and used
foam on the smaller rose, and rose bud. Betsy has a couple of fabulous You Tube
videos on how to's for her Botanicuts I found very helpful.


The Rose die set is not new to The Greetery, but I was so happy it's finally added to 
my collection. Layering brings this set to life. And I'm imagining all the color ways
possible. 
Thanks for the visit, and hoping you're enjoying craft time too! Not much else
 to do until I get a Covid shot! (Or 2...)

The Greetery 
Sketchbook Roses Stamps
Botanicuts Rose Die Set

Distress Oxide Inks (Ranger)
Festive Berries, Candied Apple, Fired Brick,
Twisted Citron, Lucky Clover, Pine Needles, Rustic Wilderness, Salty Ocean.





8 comments:

  1. Wowee, this is beautiful! Love the depth you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card Nancy, love the die cut flowers and all those layers and your wonderful background. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are gorgeous in their setting, Nancy. What a treasure this card is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning Nancy! wow it's such a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The designs are very awesome. I liked the 2nd one very much.
    The designs explain you have a creative mind.

    online reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely amazing colors and dimension! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being one of the HM's with this absolutely GORGEOUS card Nancy...SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!