Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Card Concept Challenge: Wee One

 


Hi there! It's time for a new challenge at the Card Concept, and we celebrating with
this photo inspiration:

!

The colors against purest white was the first thing that hit me, and then followed
by 'it's a baby's room! I haven't done a baby card in awhile so I was looking forward
to creating a card with a celebration baby theme.



For my Clean and Layered, I used the Greetery's Postage Stamp die, and cut it 
from PTI's Hawaiian Shores cardstock. To celebrate baby, I chose the balloons
from the Greetery's Balloon Bouquet, and used the colors in the photo. 


baby fox is a Flora & Fauna image from their Bohemian Forest Animals
collection. While there's no fox in the inspiration photo, there are 2 stylized 
owl pictures, and my little foxy came closest to the style of those owls.
Now it's your turn. What inspires you?

Play along  and don't forget to mention a style (use ours or make one up of your own),
and don't forget to post our inspiration photo on your blog. 

Happy stamping! (or die cutting, painting, copic coloring... well you get the idea!)



 





10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful inspiration photo you had to start with and your card is GORGEOUS Nancy!! I love the colors and your balloons just couldn't be any more lovely...a perfect card for celebrating a new baby!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marcia! Thinking of you enjoying your new baby grand!

      Delete
  2. What a wonderfully festive way to welcome a baby! This is darling Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you decorated your balloons! So pretty and so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Nancy: I was checking the challenge to see what I can create to participate and your gorgeous card caught my eye, I love it, it's so colorful and vibrant, every detail makes me smile.
    I was wondering of you could please tell me what die you used to create the streamers, they are so cute and a perfect finishing touch for this darling card.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    Hugs.
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hi Maria! The streamers are a die set from the Greetery called Twisted Crepe Die. I die cut from white cardstock, and copic colored. It's such a festive die, isn't it? Cheers, Nancy

      Delete
  5. Hi Maria! The streamers are a die set from the Greetery called Twisted Crepe Die. I die cut from white cardstock, and copic colored. It's such a festive die, isn't it? Cheers, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card and how you interpreted the photo! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!