Wednesday, February 3, 2021

The Card Concept: Sweetheart Sweets

 


Hi and welcome to a new challenge at the Card Concept called: Sweetheart Sweets.
 If you love joining in on the fun of a card challenge, The Card Concept has 
fabulous inspiration for you. 


So much to inspire in this photo, I hardly knew where to begin! Finally settled on 
the Valentine colors and of course, sweets!


The style of my card is mixed media. I recently got this fabulous lips stencil from SSS,
and couldn't wait to experiment with it! I did half a dozen cards in different
colors and mediums.
Method for this one? Start with pink cardstock, apply stencil, and colored stencil paste.
I use a spray on the back of the stencil to hold it in place. And I added re-inker to
my stencil paste (Altenew Pink Diamond). 


Seriously love the new heart box, also from SSS, as well as that skinny heart and arrow die.
The images are from For My Sweet. I white embossed the heart box onto dark brown
card stock, and painted with metallics.

Head on over to the Card Concept to see what the other designers have for you, 
I know you'll be inspired to play along! Don't forget to include our photo 
inspiration on your post, as well as tell us what style your card is. There are
several we have listed on the style page, if you don't find what you like, combine
or create one of your own!

Can't wait to see your creation! 
Have a wonderful crafty week! The best kind!


Also linking to SSS Monday Challenge


2 comments:

  1. Your lips background is so cool! I love texture! And the box of chocolates is such a good choice of something many of us have experienced that it made me think of Sees candies of the past that I love! Love your bright, cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is delicious! So much fun-ness going on here, I just love that background, but the main image makes me want to go get a box of chocolates and dig in!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!