Monday, February 22, 2021

Love Never Fails

 


Good Monday Morning Card Making Friends!

I finally had some time this weekend to play with the Greetery's New 'Love Is', and
decided it's a favorite. (I think I say that about all the Greetery's stamps and dies!).


I wanted to give my Boxwood Heart a background and did several color ways with the
Fresh Floral Background Stamp. 


Once the cardstock panel was in the Misti it was easy to stamp white ink over and over
until I got image I wanted. I just stamped around the edges.
I die cut some with Nordic Frame, and some with Postage die.


The finished cards all have simple arrangements of the Botanicuts Forget Me Nots, and
Love die.



When there's time I love doing multiples, playing with color and different techniques.
So many styles, so little time, right?


The first card uses all the 1Cor. 13  'Love' quotes.


And the other 2 finished cards, on Kraft Cardstock

Did you have a good weekend? So happy to hear Texas is OK, and the
weather warmed. Take care, my friends.







4 comments:

  1. These are ALL absolutely GORGEOUS Nancy!! I just love your background on both the kraft and the white, and the addition of the heart wreath and the Forget Me Nots just couldn't be any prettier!! Lovely, lovely cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Nancy! I love the white flowers on the kraft base and those wispy wreaths are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marisela Delgado said: Nancy,your cards are always beautiful, but these are phenomenal! Just gorgeous! ☺ Okay, so now it's my turn to ask for your prayers for my state. I am in San Antonio, Texas, as you and the rest of the world now knows, we were hit hard. We don't get real Winters here. Ever. We were 80*F the day before the cold arrived. It dropped to 9*F and snowed almost 12 inches, which had not happened since 1985 when I was 16 years old and a sophomore in high school. And then, my beautiful home state shut down completely. Fire fighters didn't even have water to put out fires! So many people especially elderly people died from the cold. We are known to be tough and Texas strong. To see my state and fellow Texans hurting was heartbreaking. We were very blessed to not have suffered any outages. Nancy, please pray for my state and my fellow Texans. It was 80*F and sunny today, but the property damages are astronomical. Many parts of Texas are still having water issues. We had to boil our water. Please pray for us. Thank you. ☺ Marisela mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!