Sunday, July 31, 2022

Sending Blessings


Happy Sunday, all!
Part 2 with the new Leaves All Around stencil and die set from the Greetery's 
newest release. This time with dimension, and the Jumbo moth.


I love the framing of any element, especially a sentiment. And this beautiful die
does it perfectly. I tried to mute my citrus colors, but it just wasn't happening.
 Kept going brighter and brighter, and then defined the leaves and blooms with pencil, 
for even more color.


I go where the card leads me. Sometimes, it's an idea that comes alive just as I planned.
Truly, most of the time it's an evolved effort!


Loving this release. It's brought such joy to a busy, stressed summer!


My moth used both wing dies, and like I said went from a pale guy to this 
bright showoff.


Hard to see, but the embossed copper sentiment is on a piece of vellum. Such a 
sweet script, rather animated like the fluttering moth!

I know of so many that could use a blessing right now. May have to do 
a few of these cards!

Enjoy your Sunday!











 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty and summery, Nancy! I think the colors are fantastic and I love those pretty little yellow blooms along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never think of a moth as being pretty, but yours sure is Nancy!! I love the colors you used, and he looks perfectly at home among all the bright and colorful Hollyhocks and leaf framing! Loving the copper embossed sentiment too! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!