Monday, September 26, 2022

3 Lattes, Please...


Hi there, and Happy Holidays... almost.
Seriously, with Christmas season sneaking in, my craftroom is all set for Holiday card making.


I transformed the new, Warm and Wonderful from the Greetery,
into 3 Christmas card greetings.


This first card mounts the coffee mug on The Greetery's large Wood Slice, and
I stamped my sentiment on the smaller one.
Background was created with Tartan Builder Diagonal. I also added a few florals
from Merry Sprigs.


With a background made from Tartan Builder Diagonal again, this mug is 
mounted onto a vellum oval, and the sentiment from Hug in a Mug is 
embossed onto it.


I added a floral bouquet to this one made from Merry Sprigs, and some greens and berries
from Warm & Wonderful. Frosted Frames finished the card.


The third card is stamped with The Greetery's Print Shop Calico, and stenciled with 
reds and greens. The little tag is from Hug in a Mug Sweets. The oval is stenciled 
with Berry Branch, one of my favorites to use on cards. Stitched framed is from 
Spellbinders.

Back to the craft room, it's going to see a lot of me for the next few months!











 

3 comments:

  1. Nancy, I am blown away by these three cards. Each one is pure delight! I love the tartan plaids you created on the first two cards. They're so perfect, they look like printed papers. I was wondering where I could buy them. haha! The sprigs of greens and berries add to the festive look of these cards. I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, you created such beautiful cards. Great inspiration. I need to break out all the stamp sets you use and get creating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards, Nancy! Getting me in the mood!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!