Wednesday, September 7, 2022

The Card Concept: Change of Seasons

 


Hi and welcome to a post for The Card Concept. We're back after a summer break
with a new challenge: Change of Seasons.


What inspires you? The butterfly? The colors? The flower?
I saw the butterfly, and decided to add a butterfly to my card. But I 
also saw the lovely grey background and remembered a card  Betsy
Veldman did, with her red rubber stamp, Fond of Foliage 
from the Greetery on her grey card.


Betsy used an oxide ink, I used my white Pigment ink, stamping several times
until I was happy with the impression. 


Hollyhock Stems is a multi-stamp process, and I used several inks from
 Concord & 9th and Altenew.
Jumbo Butterfly is also from the Greetery, and is stenciled, and color penciled.
Sentiment from Arched Sentiments and is white embossed.


Hoping you find time to play along with The Card Concept.
We love seeing your creations!

Have a wonderful week!






4 comments:

  1. So bright and happy, Nancy! This is a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Nancy! Please come visit my blog for some joyful news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your beautiful detail! The white on grey is a gorgeous background for your colourful butterfly and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, your card is fabulous! Love the bright colored flowers and butterfly along with that wonderful background, absolutely perfect in every way :-) So excited to be back designing with you and the rest of the team! Hugs and I hope you have a blessed week, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!