Friday, September 16, 2022

Playing with The Greetery's Calico Collection

 


Well hi, crafty friends. Did you get any of the Greetery's latest release?
I had to play with some of my order immediately, and chose The Stencil Shapes
Autumn to play with first.


For this card, I followed Lori's tutorial on You Tube, and didn't stray far from her 
brilliant and careful instruction. I liked this, but wanted to do more. 
So I did.


I went bolder with my colors, and cut the panel with the Patchwork die. Love all the 
stencils, and the result is a gorgeous design with a panel for my sentiment.
Honestly, Betsy's brilliant!


Lastly is the Botanicuts Apple dies, with the Bushel Basket. Once again, followed 
the great instructions from Lori, and added a stenciled panel from Printshop Calico
stamp and stencils, cut with Cozy Cup Coaster die. 
The EF is an oldie from Cuttlebug. 


I left this card without a sentiment, so I could use it later. 

Hope to do more soon. Love this release!







4 comments:

  1. I LOVE these! Do you have a link for Lori’s tutorials? I can’t find them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristina, yes, the should take you to the video for the apples and basket. https://youtu.be/bnJz1_R04xE,

      Delete
  2. There's a whole lot of "wow!" going on here, Nancy! Each card is stunning! I love the bold colors you used on the patchwork card and your apple barrel is delightful. Betsy may be brilliant, but you are just as brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!