Thursday, September 15, 2022

The Flower Challenge #72 Reminder: Add Sparkle


It's reminder time at the Flower Challenge, where the theme this month is
Add Sparkle. 




I used a few sparkles on my reminder card. Paper with glitter stripes, glitter
paper, and some sparkle spray on my bouquet.


You can see the sparkle on this photo. I've had this stripped paper for years
and was so happy to use it for this card.


The Glitter paper is from Poppystamps


My die cuts are from the Greetery, and the paper I used for the wrap is a wrapping
off a bar of soap I saved because it was just too special to toss!
Add some sparkle to your creation and play along!

Botanicuts: Bluebells, Lavender, & Wildflower,
It's a Wrap, Deco Frames
PTI: Brushed Off Rectangle







 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I can't believe all those wonderful fine delicate flowers in the bouquet, perfect xx Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can anyone not adore this bouquet-of-flowers card! So pretty! I like the colour arrangement of flowers with bright & warm tones up front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sure is a beauty Nancy! Your little posy all wrapped around that bouquet of lovely and colorful flowers is so sweet, and I just LOVE that sparkly striped dsp in the background! You were such a perfect choice to be added to the DT for this challenge...your cards totally SHINE!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bouquet is so cute! Love all the details you added to your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love nothing better than a big bouquet of wildflowers, Nancy, and this bunch is so colorful and sweet. The recycled wrapper was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!