Thursday, December 15, 2022

Tags for Friends

 


Well, we had no internet yesterday, and I wasn't able to post the series of tags
made for our Favorite Things Dinner. So here goes some more of tags included
in the gift box.


Made with The Greetery's Round About Winter Foliage die, cut twice, each dear 
friend received these dies ready to dangle on package or bag.


Center sentiment from Tagged Elegance, and the genius Tear Strip set, that allows 
you to die cut 4 tags at once. Like I said, genius.


I must have cut this die 100 times, so I assembled 3 colors for another set included
in the gift box.


Red and pink?  Thanks Dawn. Love her bold color combos, and played with several
for my tags.


I attached a festive mini clothespin on each of these tags.


Candy Cane tags are backed by pink glitter card stock, and can be written on
the back of either strip.


A set of red and one of green. And did I mention it's pure genius to do 4 at one? 
The stamp is done just as simply, 4 at once.

Well, that's it for today. Hope you're enjoying some tag inspiration.
Come. back tomorrow for more!















2 comments:

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!