Sunday, December 18, 2022

Mistletoe

 


Nope, this isn't wallpaper, it's 8 Christmas tags lined up like little soldiers for a
photo. 
The last of the 25 for friends, boxed and given.


You could almost call this tag CAS, as it's rather clean, and definitely simple.
The circle for the embossed sentiment is the  center throwaway from another tag.
Mistletoe is cut from linen cardstock, and the berries are copper glitter.


Tag base from Tim Holtz' new release. Loving that embossed/debossed edge!

Merry Christmas!





4 comments:

  1. My, oh, my I've run through your tag blogs this morning and what a treat! I love the background TH tag too! The copper berries makes the CAS style pop! Vikki H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the jingle bell toppers! These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet Nancy! Yes, I too think the jingle bells are such a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!