Sunday, December 11, 2022

Tag 3: All Wrapped Up


December 11th brings Tag #3, and it's a mix of dies from The Greetery's 
newest release: All Wrapped Up. 


Received in time to create the 8 I needed for our 'Favorite Things' Dinner.


Here we all are, rockstars, from all over the state, and 2 from Utah!
It's an annual event we just don't miss. And this year was a pajama party!


And, as I mentioned before, my 'Favorite things' included handmade paper tags.

The dried orange slices dies were a favorite this year and I 'dried' them with 
Ranger oxide ink and Sheer Shimmer Frost Spray.

This one was a big hit with the group, who loved the dried orange slices!

More tomorrow... stay tuned! 
and thanks for the visit!















 

4 comments:

  1. Another beauty, Nancy! Thanks for the happy surprise you tucked into my fabulous Christmas card! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun! Beautiful smiles on all your friends faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beautiful smiles share why you went to so much work on your gifts! You're a lucky woman! Vikki H

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!