Saturday, December 10, 2022

Tag-2 Harvey

 


Have you met Harvey? He's the tiny soldier new to the Tim Holtz Christmas 
release for 2022,  and he's won my heart!


The holidays bring together a group of friends that have met for years to
celebrate a tradition called 'Favorite Things'. There are 8 of us, and we eat, 
drink and are merry in December with gifts that are special to us that we 
share.


Because my 'Favorite Things' include anything paper, I created a set of 25 holiday
tags for each friend. Harvey was die cut and assembled 8 times in his holiday
best, and stands at attention on a white splattered MFT tag.


He's double tagged for names to and from.


The greenery is from an older Tim Holtz set, and dipped in paste before 
sprinkling with snow glitter.

and that's tag 2. If you come back tomorrow, you can see another tag
created for my gal pals. 

Happy Christmas time!





 









2 comments:

  1. Harvey is perfectly regal and your tags are delightful! What a fun get together with friends to look forward to each year. I can't wait to see more of your beautiful tags, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harvey just couldn't be any cuter Nancy, and your boxes of tags are just delightful and sure to be treasured by your friends! I can't wait to see more of these tags...bring them on!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!