Wednesday, January 18, 2023

The Card Concept: Winter Cocoa or Winter Snow

 


The Card Concept has a new challenge, starting today, and you get to choose
your inspiration again!


This inspiration photo and color swatches seemed to me a real challenge, so
I wanted to try to tackle the colors.


A while back I ordered the Stitch Petal Frame die from Spellbinders, and it 
seemed the perfect choice for incorporating the select colors of the challenge.


We've had a lot of rain here in my Central Valley, good excuse to stay in and
embroider this stitch card.

Head on over to The Card Concept blog to see both challenge photos and
play along! 

Thanks for the visit!







2 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but when I look at your pretty card I think of a cactus! It's wonderful, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely perfect! I admire your patience and skill. A great showcase of the colours!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!