Wednesday, January 4, 2023

The Card Concept: Holiday Gatherings

 


Welcome back to The Card Concept Challenge. 
I hope your holiday was everything wonderful!
The Card Concept is a challenge to create a card using a style. We have several suggestions
for you on our blog, or you can pick one of your own, or even combine 2 or more
styles. I'm excited to be back with this fabulous photo inspiration.


I was immediately drawn to the gold in the photo,  and used plenty of it
on my card. Also the color swatches, the stars, and the goblets. Pretty. much
everything in the photo!


Dies used from The Greetery, and MFT. Background sprays from Lindy's
Stamp Gang.


The Ribbon Maker die from the Greetery was backed with Gold Foil card stock, 
and the goblets were cut from gold as well. 
My card is Elegant Glam, a style I made up! Perfectly acceptable, as I said 
before!
Our challenges are for 2 weeks, and we love seeing your creations!

Happy New Year!



3 comments:

  1. I like all of the gold you added! Very pretty card. Happy New Year, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Nancy and so very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! You used a ton of gold on this. I love it paired with the navy.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!