Thursday, January 5, 2023

Winter Wishes

 


Hi there, and Happy New Year!
I'm posting a card for the Color Hues Challenge, which 2 colors are Light Pink and Gold.


My friend Marcia Hill just began a design gig with them, (congrats, Marcia!), 
so thought I'd give it try, andthe 2 colors were definitely a challenge for me. 
And who doesn't love a good challenge!


All Greetery on my card, a list of what I used follows the post.


I'm smitten for the. new Loopy Bow the Greetery released, so many ways to 
brighten a card!


Because I didn't want to trim the hangovers, I created my own envelope with the help 
of the We R Memory Keepers punchboard. So easy to use, and not to mention how fun
it is to use up my stash of printed papers!

Check out the Color Hues Challenge here:


The Greetery supplies used:
 Loopy Bow Builder Die
Tagged Elegance Stamp Set
Pine & Berry Stamp Set
Round About Winter Foliage die (center circle)

Ranger Ink: Distress Oxide Tattered Rose

Ranger Stickles Glitter Gel







10 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, I just saw your card on the Color Hues challenge list as I was entering my card into the challenge. This is stunning my friend! But of course, everything you make is stunning. The glittery gold on the pink leaves is breathtaking with that loopy bow. Gorgeous! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, This card is absolutely gorgeous! I am smitten for that loopy bow too and am going to go check it out as soon as I am done with this comment. The added splattering of stars was brillant too! Thanks for the love on my blog the other day, it meant the world to me. I am tickled that you joined us at Color Hues and certainly hope you come play along again soon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh Nancy....I am SO glad you played along with this challenge as you have made these colors just SHINE!! (As well as all the Greetery products too...that loopy bow just blows me away, so why haven't I used it yet??!! Need to get crackin!!) But anyway, your card is absolutely GORGEOUS! I'm loving all the gold embossing and the stars with the lovely pink colors, and your matching envelope is the perfect finishing touch!! Thank you so much for playing along and sharing this beauty with us at Color Hues...loved seeing your card in the gallery!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy, I'm so happy that you've played along at our challenge at Color Hues! Using only two colors is a challenge but in my book you have nailed it with this gorgeous elegant card. The soft pinks are lovely and your combination of Greetery elements is amazing! I would never have thought of the berries and holly in pink but I love how you used them. That dazzling bow is the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWEE is this ever beautiful, Nancy! Love the wispiness of the leaves and the sprinkling of gold stars. Marvelous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, this just as beautiful and feminine as you are, my sweet friend! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love every little perfect detail! I
    Thanks for joining us at Color Hues :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is breathtaking, Nancy! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Nancy! The word stunning is the first one that came to my mind with I saw your entry! I love every single detail so thoughtfully placed! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!