Friday, May 5, 2023

Congratulation Graduate!

 


Well hello, and welcome to my celebration on a card. 
My Greetery came (as usual, lickity split!) and I was in need of a 
graduation card for a niece.


The floral cake was tempting me, and after watching the You Tube video on
all the particulars, and checking out the 'Cookbook', I just had to try Kelly
Lunceford's color combo of pinks, reds and purple. 


I used the stencils included in the set, die cut and popped up the flowers, before 
added the banner. 


Doesn't get much brighter than this. Have a good one!










2 comments:

  1. Jeepers Nancy, this is stunning!! I love the color combination. So vibrant and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure know your way around those Greetery products! This is amazing, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!