Monday, May 22, 2023

 


Hey Cupcake was sitting on my worktable as I was thinking of a card for a 
graduate. Not just any graduate, but a very special graduate. I know, all
graduates are special and deserve acknowledgement, but this one, well, she
worked very hard and achieved a doctorate! 


Our own Ashley Marie Penir did it! 
Her very special robe and cap, collar and pose with UCFresno's mascot  attest 
to her greatness. No simple cap and gown on a card would do, not for Dr. Penir.

We share a love for all things sweet, especially a local treat from 'Nothing Bundt Cakes.'
Just the perfect sentiment for an awesome lady!


The Greetery's Sweet & Fancy Label Hot Foil, then die cut and absolutely perfect hip.
hip.hooray! embossed onto vellum.

Lots of sweet detail, such as double wrappers, layers of cupcake decoration, and gold 
glitter.


A special card needs a special inside, so I used my freebee from  the Greetery to 
stencil and complete my greeting.

Hope you enjoyed my post today. Still partying on this end with the family!

Have a wonderful week! Hope it's crafty!













1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your beautiful daughter-in-law! What an amazing achievement. Your card is delightfully sweet, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!