Wednesday, May 24, 2023

The Card Concept: Patriotic Picnic

 


The Card Concept's back with a new challenge: Patriotic Picnic.


Fun colors too. They and the the pretty geraniums inspired me to create
a Clean and Layered card.


I cut cardstock strips and glued them to my card base for the background.


The Greetery's Botanicuts' Pretty Geraniums are sponge inked and copic colored.
Scallop die is also from the Greetery, and was just the right size for my pot of
geraniums.
Play along for 2 weeks  and remember to add our inspiration photo  to your post.

Have a blessed and safe Memorial Day!


7 comments:

  1. This is wonderfully patriotic Nancy! I can't think of any flower that's more Americana than red geraniums. My grandmother always had these growing in her breezeway. Have a happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend! I love red geraniums. Have them in pots and they show off every year. Happy holiday to you and yours!

      Delete
  2. Your pot of geraniums is fabulous, Nancy! This is a terrific card. Happy Memorial Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card! Really love those blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning! If you don't mind, I was wondering which set the planter is from? thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!