Wednesday, May 10, 2023

The Card Concept Floral Spring or Garden Birds

 


We have a new challenge at The Card Concept, and it's one that you get to choose!
Floral Spring or Garden Birds.


I chose to give you some inspiration from the Garden Birds photo.
It reminded me of a beach house, with rustic wood and sea grass.


My beach scene began from an old Papertrey Ink stamp set called Fence Line Summer.
(I checked and it's still in stock at PTI, on sale!)


I used the colors from the swatches given, and created my card on a watercolor
background that I splotched with reindeers.
My sentiment is also from PTI, called Little Lift Me Ups.

Play for 2 weeks, and remember to add out photo to your post!



9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful scene you've created, Nancy! I love the colors in your sky. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful Nancy! I would love to be sitting on that beach enjoying the sunshine with you, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t know why that went in as anonymous. It’s me, Birgit.

      Delete
  3. And here I thought I had a new dear friend. Ha ha check the mailbox. Your package should be arriving today. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this set and haven't used it in a while. I love what you did with it, Nancy, and I may have to get mine out and make a card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that beautiful background you created for these lovely beach dies Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!