Thursday, May 9, 2019

Laurie's Fabulous Favorites: Tags

Well it seems each week a Laurie chooses a favorite, I find myself saying,
'that's my favorite too!'
This week it's tags. I LOVE making tags. Special ones for special gifts
that are going to special people.


These fun birthday tags are going on gifts to a special guy in my life.


Easy and bright, and hopefully on the boy-ish side, they came together in a snap with
PTI's dies.


Made With Love 3 Tags
PTI Shimmer Cardstock
PTI Pattern Paper

Hope you're enjoying a wonderful week, with plenty of crafting time!


4 comments:

  1. What a fun mix of tags! These are delightful Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why these are FUN and FAVORITE tags for you Nancy! They turned out beautifully and I'm loving the colors you used...sweet, sweet, SWEET!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun Nancy! I love the colors and shape of the tags. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and colourful tags, so creative!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!