Sunday, August 9, 2020

Just For You


Another Budding Beauties Summer from the Greetery, card. 


Stamped the watering can from The Greetery's Sprinkled With Kindness, 
twice for the overall background. (You have the option to use 3 stamps to create
the image)


The rose is a 3 step stamp. I love using Betsy's technique of sponging on a
little bit darker ink in areas for further shading.


The color combos for the watering can are endless, and I played around with inks and 
shading, embossing a few as well.


These are stamped with Altenew Inks, my personal favorite for giving all over
color in one stamping.

Did you order the Sprinkled With Kindness set from the Greetery?
I think, like the jar, it will be one of my 'go to' stamp and dies for year
'round cards!

Blessings for a peace filled week!





3 comments:

  1. So bright and beautiful Nancy! That watering can is fabulous, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for the background! I am going to have to try that technique. I love your cards - you should be on the design team!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!