Wednesday, July 21, 2021

A Jar of Sunshine

 


Hi and hope you're enjoying The Greetery's newest as much as I am.
I had some fun with the Jumbo Jar. It features 3 dies, just perfect for
creating a shaker.


I love how the Container Garden stamps fit perfectly within the Jumbo Jar,
and I paired an older set, Oopsie Daisy with the card.


It's easy to make a card from the jar by positioning the top of the die sandwich so it 
isn't cut. The folded card is then cut twice. You do have to run it through a couple 
of times. The inside dp is from Papertrey, an older linen stripe.


I had the hardest time photographing this set. Couldn't capture the colors, might have
 been the acetate.The matching envelope was first lightly inked with Distress 
Speckled Egg (the background of the card too), and then stamped. 
Betsy includes a color stamping guide, so helpful!



The sweet little bee was cut from yellow cardstock, and filled in with a black 
sharpie. The wings are blue vellum.


Fun card to make, and I hope receive!













5 comments:

  1. This is summer perfection and that envelope... come on! The recipient is going to love this, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love a jar of blooms :-) Your card and envie are sooo beautiful, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marisela Delgado said: FABULOUS! I love envelopes so I am totally over the moon for this card and envelope duo. Just gorgeous! ☺☺☺ I hope you are safe from any fires. And covid variants. I thought this thing was over! Be safe take care, Nancy. ☺☺☺ Marisela mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this pretty jar turned out, and the lovely matching envelope too!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!