Saturday, July 17, 2021

Sitting Pretty Get Well


Summers in my valley. hot. hot. hot. Great for growing summer fruit...
A greater reason to stay indoors, and craft!


The Greetery's Summer Release flew across the country and into my mailbox in 2 days!
A reason to celebrate, and another happy reason to stay in the craft room.


Thankfully I have no one in mind for this Get Well card, but the serene scene seemed
perfect for someone on the mend, don't you think?


I'm off to play with some more of the Greetery's treasures from this order. 
Did I mention it's hot outside? Like I said, great excuse to spend the day crafting!


Stay cool, my friends!



 

6 comments:

  1. Saw this beautifully dreamy little number on FB. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful scene. Love the details you put in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nancy! Your beautiful card is simply amazing! LOVE this new set and think it’s the perfect for any card-giving-occasion 💌

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marisela Delgado said: Gorgeous cards like always. ☺☺☺ So amazing! Warm hugs!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!