Saturday, July 9, 2022

What's the Buzz?

 


All 'a-buzz' about the new honey jar from The Greetery... 


Hi there! I had several honey jars on my craft table, and decided to play with different
jar toppers. The honey jar can be left open or topped with a cloth like bonnet and string.


I went 'country' with this card and paired the honey jar with The Greetery's
Oopsie Daisy. 'Dipped' my honey stick with colored GA, (a technique I explain
in my previous post).


The honeycomb background corners are just the perfect accent for the jar.


Have a sweet weekend!









3 comments:

  1. Nancy, this is gorgeous! I just love all those luscious layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty Nancy!! Had to chuckle a little when I saw this post (and Birgit's) as I'm playing with my new honey jar set this morning...fun, fun, FUN! And thanks for the tip using GA and re-inkers to make the honey on the stick...just waiting for mine to dry right now. :0) Loving all the layers and the beautiful blue & yellow color combination on your card...such a happy card!! Hugs! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just makes me smile! I love all of the elements you've combined in this pretty design!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!