Saturday, July 30, 2022

Birthday Butterfly


Good Saturday Morning! Have to say, we're having the strangest weather here in
my valley. Normally, end of July... hot, dry, and did I mention hot?
We're at the base of Yosemite, and the mountains are cloud covered, the air is
humid, and, still hot. We're also battling a fire in the Yosemite area. (Don't get me
started on poor government management).

Doing what makes me happy indoors, making cards.


When the Greetery has a release, I have no willpower. There I've said it.
This card is all newbies from their Sweet & Sunny collection. 
I've done several cards, and love every set! 


The butterfly, once cut, is stenciled, and I did it 4 times before I ended up with 
what I liked. The card grew around it. Not sure why I've been on a pink and blue
theme lately.


The Leaves All Around stencil is such a beautiful frame. Love how Betsy's sentiments
and butterfly fit perfectly within. I 'borrowed' Betsy's idea of adding Hollyhocks
to the leaf garland.


This card's going in the Birthday stash. I can't ever, ever, EVER have enough 
Birthday cards on hand!

Enjoy your weekend! Stay cool, and craft on!






2 comments:

  1. Another stunning make Nancy! Goodness gracious girl, your cards make me want to buy every new release from The Greetery. I love the colors you used on this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Birgit! If only we lived close to each other... think of what we'd save by sharing!

      Delete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!